- Going MGTOW?? June 15, 2018When I heard of MGTOW which is Men that Go Their Own Way I could relate to the whole concept immediately. Although pushed that this must be a lonely hearts club of disgruntled men from divorce. It is not only far deeper than that but also that judgement is predominately from a feminist view point. … Continue reading "Going MGTOW??"Matt
- Returned to Spain with a lot still to do in the Philippines June 13, 2018A 10 day stop let me cover a lot of ground in the Philippines but due to the nature of the beast I still have a lot of ground to cover. To the point I will be needing to go back later on this year. However the meetings I had with cement plant owners, Mactan … Continue reading "Returned to Spain with a lot still to do in the Philippines"Matt
- Back in Cebu May 27, 2018It has been a few years since I have been back in Cebu. Its surprising how much has changed in 3 years as the construction seems extremely heavy from the airport in Mactan all the way down to Minglanilla and I assume beyond. But its now 7 murders I have been made aware of in … Continue reading "Back in Cebu"Matt
- Weekend in Granada March 20, 2018A bit of a disorganised trip as we decided on Friday to try and book somewhere to stay for the long weekend. The funny thing being is we started looking at Gibraltar and Portugal and ended up on going to Granada. The big problem in Granada for lots of the best locations is parking so … Continue reading "Weekend in Granada"Matt
- Matt Wilkie Blog back again January 23, 2018After a few issues with my hosting provider pushing their anti malware software all the blog posts have been lost. Although I am sure if I went through my old hard drives I could locate things prior to 2013. But new year I thought we would have a new start although I will cover some … Continue reading "Matt Wilkie Blog back again"Matt
- Going MGTOW?? June 15, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.